Top Tips for a safer home with Safermedia
Would you like to know the best ways to keep your children safe from harmful content online and in the media? Safermedia share some of their top tips to help you best protect your children.
- Ways to protect your child from online pornography
- Limiting your child's screen time
- Explaining to your child/teen why viewing pornography is harmful
- Pornography addiction - help is available
- Young people - avoid being targeted by the porn industry
- Keep your child safe from media harm with C-A-R-E-
- Mobile phones - keeping your child safe
- "Train a child in the way he should go" - setting a good example yourself
- Ways to protect your child from violence in the media
For a PDF full of helpful information on keeping your children safe online, please click here.
To protect children I call on the Government to force Internet Service Providers to make accessing pornography an adult only opt-in service.
Help us get the word out, support the Safety Net Campaign by donating now